[seqfan] Re: Printed edition of OEIS / Meeting announcement

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Thu Nov 21 23:01:34 CET 2013

I assume that we will run another contest like last year before the AMS
show.  I have the prizes already!  There will be an announcement in a month
or so.  Information on the show is at
http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/jmm

If you have a sequence you would like to enter in to contest, please do not
submit it to OEIS yet.  Hold on to it.  Refine it.  Try to keep it to half
a page -- 30 lines or so.

Best regards,

Tony