[seqfan] Re: Sister sequences

Veikko Pohjola veikko at nordem.fi
Fri Nov 22 18:03:03 CET 2013

Yes, the plot for the terms given is dull rather than remarkable. My intention was to invite somebody interested to go a bit further. The first 400 or so terms would make one expect a steady growth but at n=425, the curve, at value 590868, starts a dive to make a short visit below zero at n=941 and then starts to grow again. This time it stays positive positive up to about n=13000 and then dives really deep to the negative, and that trend continues far beyond n=200000, which is the largest that I checked.
Veikko