[seqfan] Re: I will have to miss the Baltimore meeting - need help manning booth

Azarian, Mohammad ma3 at evansville.edu
Sun Nov 24 18:29:41 CET 2013

Dear Neil and Tony:

I will be at the meeting and I will be happy to help.

Mohammad

==============================
Mohammad K. Azarian, Ph. D.
Professor of Mathematics
University of Evansville
1800 Lincoln Avenue
Evansville, Indiana, 47722
U. S. A.
Office:  812-488-2945
Fax   :  812-488-2944
Department of Mathematics:  812-488-1234

e-mail: azarian at evansville.edu
http://faculty.evansville.edu/ma3/