[seqfan] Re: Filling squares and triangles (with digits)

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 02:19:20 CET 2013

I think we should use both styles for both sequences,
so we will have four new sequences in all.

And I do like Eric's idea of filling a square
or a right triangle. I would like to see that as part
of the definition.

Otherwise we will be led to consider:

The integer k such that the numbers from 1 to k contain exactly A123456(n)
digits, or 0 if no such k exists,

where A123456 is any of the core sequences. Mentioning the square
in the definition makes it more interesting.

Best regards
Neil