[seqfan] Re: A018897.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 12:20:00 CET 2013

I think it is a good idea to preserve copies
on the OEIS site.
What we have done in other cases is to
upload the copy, and make a new link
to it with the same description as the original link,
and writing "[archived copy]" at the end of the link

For example:

%H A096729 P. A. Loomis, <a href="/A063108/a063108.pdf">An Introduction to
Digit Product Sequences</a>, J. Rec. Math., 32 (2003-2004), 147-151.
[Archived copy]

Neil