[seqfan] Re: Counting binary matrices - can these really be new?

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Mon Sep 16 13:15:03 CEST 2013

I get 0 1 1 2 5 13 42 155 636 2889 14321 76834 for A229161 (offset 1)
matching its 1, 1, 2, 5, 13, 42, 155, 636, 2889, 14321 (offset 2)
using the definition two 1's in every row and column and
rows and columns in lexicographically nondecreasing order.

Maybe another term or so to come.

rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)