[seqfan] Re: SeqFan Digest, Vol 60, Issue 4

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 15:57:09 CEST 2013

I have revised A229161.

As for the Yordzhev paper being wrong, since it is
published on the arXiv, we can use it as a starting point
for working out what these sequences really should be.

In fact, as always, we have a responsibility to put
the sequences into the OEIS even if they are wrong,
with pointers to the correct versions.

Thanks for the comment that:
If all row and column permutations are allowed, one gets
A002865<http://oeis.org/A002865> for
k=2,
A000512 for k=3, A000513 <http://oeis.org/A000513> for k=4,
A000516<http://oeis.org/A000516> for