[seqfan] Re: SeqFan Digest, Vol 60, Issue 4

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Mon Sep 16 16:14:37 CEST 2013

The title looked okay to me.  If all the rows get the same permutation and all the columns get the same permutation, then sorting rows and columns represents the bunch.

Though I lose track of whether order of operations screws up the idea (so a single matrix can wind up with two different sortings) but I assume it doesn't.

rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)