[seqfan] Re: Adding up numbers of the form 2^a 3^b (A018899)

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Sep 26 04:50:49 CEST 2013

I assume that a and b are allowed to be 0, and that further 0 is
permissible -- or if you prefer, these are the numbers not the sum of at
most n numbers of that form. (This is essentially the only sensible
definition.) With that definition a(0) = 1, a(1) = 5, a(2) = 23, etc.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University