[seqfan] request of information

Juan Arias de Reyna arias at us.es
Thu Apr 3 11:27:37 CEST 2014

Do any one have  notice of Martin N. Fuller?

He was  a very active collaborator
of the OEIS the years 2006-2007, his activity decayed in 2008-2009.
His last collaboration was in Mar. 18, 2009 (with a note in A123509).

In his OEIS user page we read:
"Software developer / statistician / operational researcher in London, UK.
OEIS interests: graph theory, optimisation, iterated processes. "

He said to me: "I am a mathematics graduate but an amateur mathematician".

I do not receive answer from him when I try to contact him
in the mail address  he used those years.

We collaborated in the year 2009 (the last mail I have of him is
dated April 18, 2009) but for some reason there was an
interruption. So, I have results, dating from this time,
that  merits to be published. I want to contact him in order to put him
as coauthor.

Best
Juan Arias de Reyna