[seqfan] Re: Hyper-link

Richard J. Mathar mathar at mpia-hd.mpg.de
Thu Apr 17 19:40:27 CEST 2014

The first hyper-link on these pages is the login button
in the upper right corner. There is nothing to be saved there.

If you mean the first link in the  LINKS section, the link to
the b-files of the current page, the second has a tremendously
large number in the sixth line (fills three of my browser pages)
and I suspect that there are browsers that put
an upper limit on the line length before asking for download.

Firefox in openSUSE 13.1 shows the second b-file wrapped
around at the current font size. I guess there may be browsers
that try to generate a horizontal scroll bar instead...

RJM