[seqfan] Re: Hyper-link

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 20:41:08 CEST 2014

Richard, Thanks for figuring out the cause of that problem with the b-file
in A014221,
You are right - the sixth term in the b-file was too large. We have a limit
of something like 900 digits - or maybe 10 lines - for numbers in b-files,
precisely because it messes everything up. I deleted the huge term from the
b-file.
Neil