[seqfan] Re: A032355 extension

Wouter Meeussen wouter.meeussen at telenet.be
Sat Apr 19 16:23:33 CEST 2014

>>  Somebody should do it:

I'm on to it

Wouter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Allan Wechsler
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2014 9:53 PM
To: Sequence Fanatics Discussion list
Subject: [seqfan] A032355 extension

https://oeis.org/A032355 counts the number of graphs (up to isomorphism) on
2N vertices that are 3-regular ("cubic") and vertex-transitive.

It only gives values up to N=20 (V=40). But
http://www.matapp.unimib.it/~spiga/census.html gives values up to V=1280
(N=640), though not in a super-convenient format. It's a complete census of
all the graphs in question. I pulled out the next ten values (up through
N=30, V=60). I stopped myself from writing a script to pull out all the
values to create a B-file, but I estimate that this is about an hour's
work.  Somebody should do it: I want to see the scatterplot.