[seqfan] Re: A002735 as a puzzle.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 06:57:59 CEST 2014

Peter Luschny said  ...Journal of the
Indian Math. Soc.. Has someone access to this paper?

Well, yes, I should have that paper
I have files of most sources for sequences going back 50 years.
I will try to find it (but not until the middle of next week).

Which reminds me: I would like to get help in processing
the past 40 or 50 years worth of sources for sequences.  In particular,
scanning in any documents that were never published, adding
them to the OEIS etc. They are all in my house in NJ, USA.
I might be able to get funds to do this.
If you are interested in helping, lei mr know