[seqfan] Re: From N to a palindrome by adding

Eric Angelini Eric.Angelini at kntv.be
Sun Apr 20 21:45:40 CEST 2014

Please note that 101 requires one step to
reach a palindrome: 101+0=101

There are two solutions (at least) for 17:
17+7=24+4=28+2=30+3=33
17+1=18+1=19+1=20+2=22

... which might generate another sequence:
- numbers reaching two different palindromes
in the same number of steps
(I guess _three_ palindromes_ are out
of reach)