[seqfan] Re: Sequences K-12 project

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 16:27:17 CEST 2014

Tom, Thanks for those comments! I added
them to the discussion page on Papeeria, and
asked Papeeria to let you have access to it.

(You have to accept the invitation, and
then you go to http://www.papeeria.com, and
go to the Banff-K12 Project and the document
is called Discussion.tex. Click "compile", then
move the vertical bar to the left so you can see the compiled version.)

Neil