[seqfan] OEIS/50 conference in October

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 00:57:32 CEST 2014

Dear Sequence Fans:

Reminder: The DIMACS/Rutgers conference on Challenges of Identifying
Integer Sequences will be hold October 9 and 10 2014. This will celebrate
50 years of the OEIS, 250,000 sequences, and my 75th. See
http://dimacs.rutgers.edu/Workshops/OEIS/announcement.html. It will be a
rare opportunity for sequence fans to get together.
Invited speakers include Jörg Arndt, Sara Billey, John Conway, Russ Cox,
Edinah Gnang, Doug Hofstadter, Jeff C. Lagarias, Lara Pudwell, Jeffrey
Shallit, Neil Sloane, Michael Somos, Richard Stanley, Bridget Tenner,
Space is limited but there is still room. Young people, teachers, etc. may
qualify for reduced registration. Travel funds may also be available for
young people.
Hope to see you in October.  Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com