[seqfan] Re: Modular Partitions

Gottfried Helms helms at uni-kassel.de
Thu Aug 14 01:03:49 CEST 2014

Am 13.08.2014 21:55 schrieb Neil Sloane:
> Gottfried, Did you look at A241926? Perhaps that answers your questions?
> Neil

Hi Neil -

 well, that was just the place where I found Jens Voss' table :-)
 and which is much helpful with its general formula for the entries.
 However it tabulates the number of the partitionings, which means
 the lengthes of the lists, but I wanted an algorithm for the
 computation of the lists themselves.

 ---

 And even better (but I don't expect it now) a mathematical
 model for it (not a pure algorithm), perhaps something in the
 style of the generating function 1/(1-x)/(1-x^2)/(1-x^3)...
 for the simple partioning.

 Kind regards -

 Gottfried