[seqfan] Re: Wieferich, Wilson and Wolstenholme primes less than 10^n

Felix Fröhlich felix.froe at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 20 07:39:31 CEST 2014

Yes, I agree that the sequences themselves are not particularly
interesting. I note that the search bounds are already in A001220
and A007540. The search bound for Wall-Sun-Sun primes is mentioned in
A244801. The next term of A088164 must be larger than 10^9 as established
by McIntosh and Roettger, although currently that isn't explicitly stated
on the sequence page.