[seqfan] Re: Borderline numerology?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 23:36:06 CEST 2014

OK, hows this?

A curiosity: a 144 X 144 magic square of 7th powers was recently
constructed by Toshihiro Shirakawa. The magic sum =
3141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105, which is the
concatenation of the first 52 digits of Pi. See the MultiMagic Squares
link for details. - Christian Boyer, Dec 13 2013