[seqfan] OEIS Booth at Joint Math Meeting in San Antonio in January

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 00:05:06 CET 2014

The annual Joint Math Meeting (of the AMS/MAA etc)
will be held in San Antonio TX Jan 10-13 2015. The URL is
http://jointmathematicsmeetings.org/meetings/national/jmm2015/2168_intro
The conference will be in the Convention Center.
The OEIS Foundation will have a booth (Booth 337)
in the Exhibit Hall there.  Charles Greathouse and Ray Chandler will
certainly be there. Ron Graham, Richard Guy, Jeff Lagarias, and many other
old friends will be stopping by.
Unless you are registered at the meeting,
you will need a day pass to get into the Exhibit Hall.
Let me know if you want us to arrange one for you.
We would be grateful if any of you can help man
the booth for an hour or two.
In any case stop by the booth, there are usually
a bunch of OEIS users (not necessarily Sequence Fans)
hanging around.
I'll be staying at the San Antonio Marriott River Center Hotel,
101 Bowie St, 210 223 1000. (And I'm giving a 20-minute talk
Sunday Jan 11, 9:30-9:50am in one of the Enumerative
Combinatorics sessions)
Hope to see you there.
Best regards
Neil