[seqfan] Re: A098550.

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 05:18:41 CET 2014

I've created entries for most of the new sequences mentioned in this
thread, and a few others.  They are all mentioned in the Cross-references
section of A098550. See A250127 and entries A251411 onwards.

I would certainly like to see the details of Bob Selcoe's proof that every
odd number appears in A251413.

We know quite a lot about the original sequence, A098550,
including analogs of Bob's properties, but we still don't have a proof that
it is a permutation.

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com