[seqfan] Re: A098550.

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Wed Dec 3 08:57:03 CET 2014

Neil Sloane:

Good stuff. I see that you OEIS-internalized a link of my "portion of the trajectory containing 11" in http://oeis.org/A251412 which is fine, but I have just put up (an external) http://chesswanks.com/num/a098550loops&chains.txt that provides (currently 26 and 305, respectively) loops and unresolved chains for map n -> A098550(n) trajectories, including an already-extended trajectory for 11. By referring to that (instead), A251412 can take advantage of my updates as I grow my database over the coming days/weeks.