[seqfan] Re: Sum n/prime(n)^2

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:14:29 CET 2014

I believe Charles's calculation of 1.1490642..., rather than the 1.106...
value, since the remainder clearly cannot be ignored.  Also, I asked David
Broadhurst,
who had calculated A115563, and he did a quick calculation and got 1.14906.

So I propose to put Charles's value as the new value,
so as not to leave the erroneous version in place any longer.

Charles, will you polish the entry when you get more terms, or a better
bound on the error?

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com