[seqfan] Re: intersection patterns of n sets

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 22:46:39 CET 2014

With 2 sets, they are disjoint, or one contains the other, or they have
a nontrivial intersection, which is three ways, and 3 is not
a term of A000088.

So I don't understand your remark.

Perhaps you were thinking the sets could also be equal? But that
does not seem fair.  If you start with three sets, then they are all
 different

Best regards
Neil

Email: njasloane at gmail.com