[seqfan] Re: deja vu

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 19:33:37 CET 2014

That actually has happened to me several times.
This is because I was contributing a lot in the early online days, before A020000 (vis A18807).
I had the opportunity to add some fairly basic sequences, and to comment/correct some of the early sequences.

The downside is that being the OEIS author of a sequence does not make you the expert.
I have had several people contact me about the theory of some sequences I had computed, I can rarely help them.