[seqfan] Re: deja vu

Allan Wechsler acwacw at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 19:02:22 CET 2014

This reference sent me, eventually, to http://oeis.org/A003474. Vladeta
Jovovic noted that this A003474(n) is always divisible by n, and created
A094678(n) = A003474(n)/n.

I note that A003474(n) is often divisible by higher powers of n, and tried
writing A003474(n) as M(n)*n^K(n), for maximal K. K is undefined for n = 1,
but starting at n = 2 it goes 2, 2, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3, 4, 2, 4... This is not
in OEIS, and neither is M(n) (starting at n = 1): 1, 1, 2, 2, 32, 9, 208,
4, 2, 256, 8...

Perhaps something obvious is going on here; I don't understand the
definition of A003474 yet.