[seqfan] Re: An idea of sequences connected with OEIS

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Sat Feb 1 09:53:18 CET 2014

I thank Andrew, Michael and Alonso for attention to the idea and
several thoughts. Allow me to do some remarks.
1) Michael, by the definition, already A000004 makes
all terms of the proposed sequences  >=1;
2) Al, my idea is very far from ideas of A053873 and A053169;
3) Michael, I hope that quite unique cases of approved but wrong sequences (which are "subjects to change" of their terms) are not an obstacle for study OEIS in whole. In very extreme case, if such a correction will influence on the corresponding term of a proposed sequence Y (it is very  easy to verify), one can add 1 to the corresponding term of Y( or to close a gap
of length 1)
4) A similar possible situation (which noted by Andrew) we have when there will be found a new term of a difficult sequence which ( in addition!!) will  influence on a term of Y. The only difference is that we shall add 1 with a great joy!
 In other words, the proposed sequences will be depended on the time much less
than all special sequences in OEIS described in 3)-4) together.

Best regards,
Vladimir