[seqfan] Re: Square Friendly Number

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Feb 5 15:33:11 CET 2014

28770 37136
22470 39919
36240 40284
39864 40446
29414 43751
29046 45071
36141 46861
45689 48583

I've kept only the interesting pairs, that is, at most of one of p^e || x
and p^e || y (where p^e || n means p^e divides n and p^(e+1) does not
divide n). This is a weaker condition than being relatively prime (though I
think it's the right one for the problem), but in any case many/most of
these are relatively prime too.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University