[seqfan] Re: Announcement: Resignation of Tony Noe

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Sat Feb 8 05:01:19 CET 2014

There are a couple of items that Neil omitted from this letter but that I
requested:

(1) Say what you believe in and (2) give generously to the OEIS.

If you have never given to OEIS, make a point of starting.  The easiest way
is to click on the Donate button on http://www.oeisf.org/

Best regards,

Tony