[seqfan] Re: More (composite) terms for A233281

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 19:21:00 CET 2014

My thanks to all, who computed these, including Susanne.

Could either of you guys create this new sequence and link it to A233281 ?
(If you have free time, I mean ;-) Just now I feel a bit burn-out with
all the sequences. And you already have the data:
http://chesswanks.com/num/a233281composites.txt

And then, A233281 will be the union of A092395 and that new sequence.

Yours,
Antti Karttunen