[seqfan] Re: More (composite) terms for A233281

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Mon Feb 10 21:47:01 CET 2014

I wrote: "My question is still how one might know that smallish solutions (say, up to a given size) will not come from unsolved, future Fibonaccis."

Does any prime factor of any composite Fibonacci number with prime index appear as a prime factor for any *other* composite Fibonacci number with prime index? If 'no', it should be possible to derive a bound for our solutions, below which they would be complete.