[seqfan] Re: Listing articles under links

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 23:32:54 CET 2014

Many very serious scientists (especially those with tenure)
are giving on commercial journals and publishing only
on servers like the arXiv.

In any case I don't think it is possible or desirable
to try to separate refereed articles from non-refereed ones.

There are so many low-quality journals now that being published
in a "refereed" journal means very little!

Neil