[seqfan] Re: Proposal for "Big Numbers" paper

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Tue Feb 18 03:52:21 CET 2014

I'm still working on the "Big Numbers" paper.
And I'm finding out why I haven't ever done much by way of mathematical
publication.

I am trying to use Google Docs, but the equation editor is rather difficult
for me. I can't find a way to include floor or ceiling brackets, or
plaintext function names like "ln" or "sin". This may be my own limitations
at using equation editors (nor am I Tex fluent, and have not found a
Windows-based WYSIWYG Tex editor). I suspect I will also run into trouble
with references.

So I'm asking for some help, or perhaps to hand what I've done off to a more
capable writer, or give up the idea altogether, and slap myself the next
time the idea of writing a math paper enters my head.