[seqfan] Re: Proposal for "Big Numbers" paper

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:06:05 CET 2014

> Send the text file to me and I'll typeset it in Latex for you and rework it
> until you are satisfied.

This is pre-cloud technology and sending files back and forward
can really be stress. I recommend using https://www.writelatex.com/
a real great tool for a collaboration like this. Moreover you can
have an unlimited number of collaborators which is closer to David's idea
("It might be nice for the seqfans to write a collective paper").

And just by watching it will give David a gentle introduction to LaTeX.

Peter