[seqfan] Sequences with nice graphs

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:57:30 CET 2014

Paul Tek's User Page on the OEIS wiki has a short
list of sequences that have interesting graphs.
For example:
lacework: A003987

Stimulated by this, I've created a subsection of
the Index to the OEIS to list such sequences.
This is in Section Gra of the Index, under
graphs (or plots), sequences with interesting

I used Paul's list and added a handful of others.

Anyone who has watched Tony Noe's OEIS Movie will
know that there are many sequences with lovely graphs.
The best way to look at the frames of the movie is here:
http://www.sspectra.com/math/MovieFrames/

The purpose of this posting is to invite people
to expand these entries in the Index.

Of course, whether you think a graph
looks like a waterfall or a hurricane is a matter of taste - but
that's OK!

This is all part of the plan to emphasize the visual aspects of
the OEIS.

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com