[seqfan] Message to Sequence Fans - what are your fields of expertise?

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 23:47:00 CET 2014

We often get sequences submitted to the OEIS in areas
where we are not experts. If you are an expert in some branch
of science (representation theory, particle physics, combinatorial
chemistry, ...) and would be willing to help, please send me an email.
I will collect the information and give it to the Editors in Chief.

Neil Sloane (njasloane at gmail.com)

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com