[seqfan] Re: Maple strongly discouraged

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Sun Jan 12 19:37:37 CET 2014

I agree with Hasler here, without any particular preference on how that
should eventually be implemented. Having the programming language
standardized (and thus machine readable) would allow a lot of things we'll
want to have like user language preferences and syntax highlighting.
Versions are important but slightly tricky; ideally you can give ranges.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University