[seqfan] Re: Re Nice variant on A030067

Russell Walsmith ixitol at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 02:09:05 CET 2014

Okay, that was a nice little to-do about almost nothing... although it was
interesting to learn that 'return' in any form, was not needed in the Maple
code for A109671. Still, it took up time that could have been devoted to
more productive and joyful things, and I feel a bit bad about that. So, in
order to expiate, I'll tithe the price of my next fractal artwork sale. If
it's a big piece, that could be some consolation to those who were caught
up in the stir...

Peace, Russell