[seqfan] Re: As much as I hate "base" sequences...

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 18:52:28 CET 2014

Once in a blue moon a genuinely interesting base sequence comes along and
we remember they're not all based on aimless digit shuffling. The trends
seem to indicate there might come a point we get very tired of sequences "x
such that f(x) is prime" even when f(x) does not involve a particular base.

Alonso del Arte
Author at SmashWords.com<https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/AlonsoDelarte>
Musician at ReverbNation.com <http://www.reverbnation.com/alonsodelarte>