[seqfan] Re: A236019

Vladimir Shevelev shevelev at bgu.ac.il
Sun Jan 19 11:35:45 CET 2014

Recently, one mathematician used unknown for me term "at least equal".
I thought that he simply forgot to put comma and have read it as "at least,
equal" thinking that this means that "equality  is guaranteed". Later, he wrote me
that "at least equal" means "more than or equal "(?!). And if to look at this from the riight to the left? Maybe, it is suitable only in case when English is a native language. Therefore, in my opinion, we very need the standards. Am I right?

Regards,
Vladimir