[seqfan] Re: As much as I hate "base" sequences...

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 19:08:11 CET 2014

David, would you create an entry for your original version of the sequence?
Since you have a(1) - a(8), it will be clearly distinct from A235601.

I added a version of your comment on how you computed it, to A235601.

Hans, you said: I found that the size of S fluctuates wildly, never
exceeding 120 and dropping to 0 for A235601(441). Me: what is this
sequence?!!

Neil