[seqfan] A103443

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Sat Jan 25 06:34:35 CET 2014

Speaking of big numbers...

I just noticed that Martin Renner's a-file for A103443 wasn't correctly corrected in 2011 as stated in the extensions. Neil appears to have replaced the ? that used to be at index 24 with my correct index-14 value that was meant to replace the still-incorrect value at index 14.

I've put up a corrected and expanded a-file here:

http://chesswanks.com/seq/a103443.txt

This is where crediting a previous a-file gets complicated. (It isn't like a replacement b-file where one has a number for the original contributor and a second, larger number for the replacement contributor. Everyone understands who did what because b-files are continuous.)