[seqfan] Re: New keywords "look" and "hear"

Neil Sloane njasloane at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 22:26:15 CET 2014

Dear Seq Fans, about the "hear" keyword:

I still cannot get the "play" button to work properly on my MAC.
I am running OS 10.6.8.

With Chrome: If I go to http://oeis.org/A007318
and click listen, then play,
I get a black screen with a blue circle with a white question-mark in it.
And nothing happens.
When I look at chrome://plugins, it says that I have QuickTimePlayer plugin
7.6.6
and it is enabled, and it says it will handle midi files.

I get exactly the same problem with Safari.

But Firefox actually works! It plays the music.

 However, I use Chrome these days for everything. Is there a solution?  Of
course
I can save the midi file and click Open, and that works - it knows what to
do.
But it nicer just be able to click Play directly

Neil

--
Dear Friends, I have now retired from AT&T. New coordinates:

Email: njasloane at gmail.com