[seqfan] Re: Question on Publishing

M. F. Hasler oeis at hasler.fr
Tue Jan 28 07:11:14 CET 2014

in A002378 -> S. Crowley, Some Fractal String and Hypergeometric
Aspects of the Riemann Zeta Function,
http://www.vixra.org/pdf/1202.0066v1.pdf, 2012

I was surprised to see in 2.4:
... IN = { the signed integers }
but that might be just a typo since in 4.3, eq.(128) the unusual
definitions from 2.4 are reverted to more usual ones of Z, N, N_0 ;
unfortunately some new unusual ones are added : N_{0^-}, N_{1^-} --
never saw these !
(but anyway I saw only 3-4 occurences of any of these throughout the
manuscript....)

Well, apart from that, this might be a useful collection of well known
formulae (to those who know them well),
provided that there are not more typos elsewhere in the document....
(In case of doubt, better double check with a printed book from last
century, like Bronstein-Semendyayev or the like.)

Maximilian