[seqfan] Re: Spinors and Bott periodicity

William Keith william.keith at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 04:58:27 CET 2014

Bear in mind that I know almost nothing about spinors.  My only source is
the video and a poke at Wikipedia, and so I am not at all sure of the
proposed title for the new sequence.  I doubt that spinors are "in" real
space.  Perhaps "the dimension of the space of spinors acted on by the
double cover of n-dimensional real vector space"?  Although I'm not 100%
certain of that either.

The sequence is simple enough to define.  It's just that I'm not sure what
he's describing.  Sorry.

William