[seqfan] Re: A067266

Hans Havermann gladhobo at teksavvy.com
Mon Jul 14 20:03:15 CEST 2014

The title says "Numbers n such that omega(n)=M(n)..." and the OEIS wiki on Omega(n) *with* multiplicity has, under Properties, "the capital letter for the number of prime factors (with repetition) function and the lowercase letter for the number of distinct prime factors function". So 'Omega' is PrimeOmega and 'omega' is PrimeNu. A little too subtle for me.