[seqfan] Re: A115491

Richard J. Mathar mathar at mpia-hd.mpg.de
Mon Jul 28 09:34:55 CEST 2014

Followup to http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2014-July/013380.html

bb> Robert, Paolo has stated that his formula is valid for n>= 0. In my opinion
bb> we can keep both versions (this has happened many times in OEIS).

It always should ring alarms bells if people say "where n..." or "for n...",
because it often means that they have not understood the concept of
offsets and/or the concept of a formula with a parameter attached
in parenthesis. (There is a list of usual suspects...)
The offending formula has meanwhile been corrected.

Richard Mathar