[seqfan] Are twin primes nice?

Peter Luschny peter.luschny at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:17:13 CEST 2014

There are 173 'core' sequences in OEIS. And 164 of these
sequences have the attribute 'nice'. So I was curious to
know which are the 9 core sequences that are not nice.

So I found out that twin primes are not nice. I am shocked.

In view of the recent results of Yitang Zhang, James Maynard
and last not least of the Polymath 8a and 8b projects under
the tireless leadership of Terence Tao I request to raise
the status of A001097 to 'nice' despite the fact that there
might only be finitely many.

Peter