[seqfan] Duplicates A243077 and A243487 (sorry, my bad)

Hagen von Eitzen math at von-eitzen.de
Fri Jun 6 16:34:59 CEST 2014

A week ago I had checked for the existence of this sequence and there
was none.
Unfortunately it took me a week to make myself believe that all bounds
used to compute the sequence are watertight, and then I submitted
A243487 without checking again. :(

Apparently, M.F.Hasler had submitted a sequence A243077 with the same
semantic in the meantime.

As I'm unsure what's to be done in this situation, I suggest that my
results be merged into M.F.Hasler's sequence (who has prior art privileges)

Regards
Hagen